AWS Solution Architect
- AWS SolutionArchitect – Certification
- Executes to the technology vision, strategy and architecture plan to enable BCBSMN to achieve its business objectives.
- Conceptually familiar with other Cloud services like GCP and Microsoft Azure
- AWS implementing experience following best practices, including ensuring knowledge transfer so that customers are properly enabled and are able to extend the capabilities of AWS services on their own
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices on AWS native tools
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position AWS in relation to them
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools
- Strong skills in databases, data warehouses, and data processing
- Familiarity and experience with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g. SAS, Tableau)
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS)
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, Data pipeline
- Extensive hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
- Collaborate with business, IT, Product Owner, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve and propose solutions.